Greetings everyone! We’ve made some more changes, hopefully addressing some of your concerns, details below:
- Time between waves has now been extended on Easy Mode.
- Player Unit damage to enemies set to +20% (was +50%) on Easy Mode.
- When playing in easy mode score modifier appropriate set to their difficulty level.
- In Co-Op, houses will no longer split Thrall resources. Instead, both players get the FULL amount from any house build by either player.
- Dwelling wood build cost reduced from 8 to 2.
- Manse stone cost reduced from 10 to 2.
- When choosing targets, Kalanthes should now properly prioritize in the following order: Attack > Heal > Fires. Manual targeting will always override this.
- Players will now correctly receive a wave completion bonus to score after wave 40 in Infinite Mode.
- Repaired missing wave tracker icon in top center after resuming a saved game.
- Chest randomization is now stored properly within the challenge system. Now, all players will have the same chest location and contents.
- Fire Javelin enemies will now cap at 8 for the final wave (if they spawn) on the solo 10-Wave custom game.
- Further improvements have been made to autonomous behavior around fires. Player units will more aggressively attack fires when nearby.
- Fixed crash on Intel video hardware that would cause a crash on very high settings.