Hey all! We got another patch in with various fixes. Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
- Unit & Enemy speed increased by 30%. Player can now more easily get out of their base to explore and game generally feels “faster”.
- Rewards page fixed for UI with 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Fix for some players not being able to select King Conan skin on hero selection UI.
- Fixed issue in Co-Op where Player B was unable to build a research in player A’s research building unless player A had enough money to make that research.
- Fixed challenge map history displaying 40 waves rather than infinite waves for level 3 wave count
- Fixed: Difficulty for scenario maps could still be selected after clicking the Battle button.
- Fixed text related to “Infinite Waves” on map select screen.
- Intro video(s) to game have been split into their own separate movies and can be skipped individually.
- Appended text to the Attack-Move button tooltip.
- Hero abilities with a target select do not move the hero into range where the player clicks.
- Flame Demons are now immune to fire damage from outside sources.
- Various other aesthetic fixes and improvements to building destructions.