Consent for Exiles Too!

So woke up today to find some brazen rando sleeping naked next to my character on ye olde PvE server. Since Alis is a properly lady, this sort of behavior would not stand. Figured that if Mr. Rapist was looking for a good time, a proper pounding was called for, so I brought in some outside help. :wink:

Got a few mats when I crammed their dead body into the fluid press, grinder, and tannery. Shame about their loot bag though. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Got a few mats when I crammed their dead body into the fluid press, grinder, and tannery. Shame about their loot bag though. :smiling_imp:

Ok Larathiel, I got the feeling of the character now :joy:!

And @Zeb

:joy: :joy: :joy: What kind of messed up mind is this ?! :joy: Love it !

5 Likes

All those one night stands. Spice of life. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Well now…isnt this an interesting way to start my monday morning; tales of lust, debauchery and murder!! Mwahahah. :kissing_heart: :smiling_imp:

@Larathiel I love your method of disposal, youve made a warped grouch smile this day.

@Zeb why you monster (sarcasm)! No if anything he should be thanking the gods for his good fortune. Oh and way to antagonise him by calling his attention to it; Im quite the tormentor myself…

3 Likes

Beautiful night stand. Real wood that’s important.

3 Likes

In light of these stories, I now have some follow up questions. No…not about the encounters, about game mechanics.

Q1: So Larathiel it is possible to pick up a dead body on officials!? And if so how? Im depressed and feel like Im missing out on some serious fun here (re-the Fluid Press).

Q2: Zeb how did you and Larathiel’s intruder get inside their building? I thought you had to be a member of a persons Clan to open their doors…!?

1 Like

A1: I play on an Official PvE, so there’s no way to pick-up the belongings of another deceased player. (There used to be, by way of a bug, but it was patched over the summer.) That said, once they’ve been slain, you can take a hatchet, pick, skinning knife, etc. to the corpse to reap such bounty as any dead body might offer. :robot:

A2: In my case, since it’s PvE and I don’t have to worry about others murdering me and taking my stuff*, I have a lovely balcony overlooking some nearby ruins. If one were to get atop the roof, it’s moderately tricky, but not impossible to get inside.

4 Likes

Waiiiiit, just saw that :

Capture

I am so dead right now :joy: :joy:

@Zeb

You really have no clue. :joy:

I think I do, after all, we say that the ones that share the same mind fit well with each others right ? :wink: :joy:

5 Likes

Lol, this is wild. I like these curve balls when I check the forums.

6 Likes

This is great, something I miss out on due to playing on singleplayer. I would love to know what possesses someone to break into someone’s base to log off, they might as well have just said “I’m logging off, go ahead and take all of my stuff.” in chat and then give their co-ordinates, same outcome.

2 Likes

The kind of messed up mind we’ve learned to love on these forums, obviously.

Also, @Larathiel: Very clever way of getting rid of unwanted guests. I’m only ever so slightly concerned about your professionalism when it comes to disposing of the body.

6 Likes

And the kind of mind we all have, right ? :wink:

1 Like

I learned everything I need to know from Game of Thrones. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s why I leave the door open, @zeb.

5 Likes

Whoops, sorry peoples it looks like I forgot to follow this one up.

Ahh yes now I follow. I have done that couple of times to NPCs who have really ticked me off, but not too often. Have any of yall tried to place a full unconscious Thrall directly into the Fluid Press, much like we would place them on the Wheel of Pain OR a freshly broken, and as of yet unplaced one in there…? And @Gavinrad I agree with your reaction to that line of text.

Now I see what you meant. That looks like a lot of effort and mucking around just to troll someone. I wish I had that guys free time.

The Hannibal Lecter movies offer some great ideas too! (Including their antagonists) Sadly we cant feed human meat to Boars, but we can make garments out of them and create tasty meals with them. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Sooo hypothetically speaking one could dye their clothes pink and load their inventory up with Dung…? :smiling_imp:

Well that made life easy for you. Although it looks like Helium had this in mind. My doors all close automatically after a set time on Singleplayer, but I have made a habit of closing exterior doors whenever I walk through them. I sometimes get Corrupted Shalebacks wander by the house, and at times some of my Dancers (who are scantily clad and not well armoured) have had a habit of playing hero; running out to engage them and getting killed in the process…

Oh dont worry you certainly are. But I really dig your flair and creativity; its made the forum a much brighter place. Dont ever change. :wink:

3 Likes

You guys have a more vivid imagination than I do.

The only thing I ever did when I slipped into someones base as they slept,
was dye their armor a different color. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But you are all a bunch of sneaky people :joy: I, would not do such things. I shall destroy their homes, kill their wifes and rape their herds ! (and vice versa)

3 Likes

I haven’t done the dung thing, but I did have the pleasure yesterday of stumbling upon a player logged out in the open – someone who should know better, mind – and dressing him in pink-dyed bejeweled outfit and applying a Derketo Passion warpaint on him:

7 Likes

Are you perchance… asking for a friend?

3 Likes