Consoles Getting the Update?

Let’s hope so Now I know it update is coming soon makes me feel more optimistic.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for the update Ignasis, we really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Is the patch coming out today? @Ignasi

Well last time that happened they remained off for far too long. This leads to servers(the 6 or 7 actually populated ones) being overburdened by crap buildings everywhere from play and go people.

The patch won’t be coming out today, but it should still be on track for this week.

6 Likes

Cool

1 Like

Bro Undermesh is not a problem anymore to raid, try to raid a base behind the green wall xD @Norinado1

Never met that but would a army of trebuchets-you and a bunch of others launching what ever work assuming shots can go
Past green wall

We’re talking about basea far behind the green wall

Ah the empty area I was thinking about on edge never mind

One of my favorite things to hear from the FFXIV dev team is, “Please look forward to it.”

They usually say this when they have nothing to update on a particular thing people are interested in - but rather than saying nothing at all, they say that line.

They’ve said it so many times it’s become a meme within the community.

“Please look forward to it.”

I check back frequently to this site to get any info on up and coming updates. Been looking forward to new and exciting things all year, since the start of this year. It’s understandable that things are being delayed with the current state of things. But a little goes a long way, even if it’s something along the lines of - “We come to report that there is nothing to report.”

At least let the people know that your thoughts - if any - are with the people, and that some aren’t just being neglected.

I love this game, been looking forward to the other projects also. Told my family about their older projects that they’ve worked on and we are all excited. But it’s understandable that along the way people lose that excitement when they believe they’ve been forgotten.

Quick update: We’ve released the update on Xbox while we’re still working with Sony to get it out as soon as possible on PS4. We’ve decided to go with this course of action since the Xbox patch was being held back by this hurdle.
We apologize for the delay, but it’s out of our control.

9 Likes

Again, thankyou very much for letting us know Ignasis. While this is unfortunate, we will take ‘bad’ news over no news anyday. :smiley:

9 Likes

Thanks for the info @Ignasi.

2 Likes

Thx for nothing xD Sony is the problem of course :joy:

Maybe the update comes next week earliest :joy::+1:

@Ignasi thank you for the update.

2 Likes

i think its gonna be next week 2021 at this rate as its been next week for some time. atleast say… were not gonna fix this game for ps4 for x amount of months… do i need to move to pc to get a less broken game? seems like playing on ps4 is like conan on hard mode… take a bug patch it around 9999999 bugs left in the game…

Oh is it?