Corpse didn't spawn, lost all gear

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: Local
Region: Local

I’m aware that this bug is listed on the issues status list, however perhaps my report can be off assistance in fixing it.

I died fighting an elephant in the grasslands just north of the ‘Ruins of al-Merayah’ (at the very northern edge of the grassland area) and my corpse didn’t spawn upon my immediate return.

Strangely, when I checked the map a grave marker had appeared, but in a completely different place to where I had died, on the river south of the ‘Hand of the Maker’. Upon travelling there my body was nowhere to be found.

I note that a related bug has been flagged before as number 8 on this bug report… [NA PC bugs and issues] 14 Day Nolife Here Are The 83 Bug Reports
, and that I had died to an elephant which is very similar to the mammoth.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Fight an elephant in the grasslands north of the ‘Ruins of al-Merayah’ (at the very northern edge of the grassland area).
  2. Die to the elephant.
  3. Corpse not spawning/grave-marker in completely different area but still with no corpse.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.