Crafting options gone

Gamemode Online private - Isle Map
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: US

Crafting benches and self crafting remain at lowest skill level, only the basic items (stone tools/tatered rags). All crafting skills from feat tree are missing from the options. Armorers bench cannot stripe hide or make armor, blacksmiths cannot make weapons or weapon attachments. Carpenters bench cannot shape wood or make bows/arrows…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I started a character as an admin for a server (no mods) and did some admin community buildings using the admin panel. I placed benches before unlocking feats and then when attempting to play the benches I built would not perform.
  2. I restarted my character
  3. I played without admin panel until lvl60, unlocked all feats for crafting stations etc
  4. Single activation of admin panel removed all crafting options from all my stations. I have not restarted a 3rd time…

Hoping a fix will come so I can play the game and not admin port in things I want to craft.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.