Crashes Have Definately Gotten Worse!

Excellent, thankyou for the reply and for going into greater depth with us on this issue Ignasis. When you explain the goings on and their suspected causes like that, well…let us just say that we really appreciate it. I will have a few play sessions with my ‘internet’ on on the weekend so I csn try and get some additional crash data to you all. Im so looking foward to some more play time over the holidays.

since i cant add this to my crash reports i wanna post it here, along with a few choice words. “bork bork oborko ber”.

Looks like I have finally joined the ‘WARNING!’ club…

2 Likes

In this exact moment I’m unable to log out of the game ^^
I’m stuck in the loading page, I’ll have to stop the application and see if I lost something. I like these new movements and roll and mechanics but I can’t play the game if it lose itself and makes me lose progress.
I wonder if I’ll have to wait for the new year to play it again “as intended”.

Damn, holidays were a good chance to fully dig it in!

1 Like

@Croms_Faithful @Tselem damn guys I am sorry you are getting hit so bad me I staying away from main base. Froze 3 times in the last hour and a half. GLAD I have my own server to be able to go fetch my followers after a freeze.

2 Likes

Thanks Sestus. From what I hear you are having your own fair share of issues. It was only the first one for me. I feel sorry for poor @Tselem, he sounds like he is coping the worst of it. Tselem you probably already do, but you could hold the PS button down then quit the game that way if you havent tried to already. Although Im pretty sure that @Barnes said in the past that if it does that, the best approach is to put your console into sleep mode…!?

1 Like

jist for now pve admin guys, try removing/downgrading the shiny tier 3 alters. thats helped me immensely, another thing ive found thats helped lately is to get out of render range of any buildings and logging off/closing conan, coming right back. this resets my downward crash spiral cycle.

Yes Crom [himself!], usually I use that method to “get out”: sleeping off the PS4 is 95% my way of loggin’ out.
But sometimes I want to restart server and get out of admin mode (somehow it seems to reduce lag/load issues for a while), those are the situations where I got blank or data-damaged prompts!

So, I only lasted a couple of days before I got itch to play Conan Exiles again without waiting for the release of the patch. This time my game crashed when I was at the exiting loading screen and so I had force close the game. The weird thing I did not get an error message, but I when I restarted the game I had lost about 10 minutes of gameplay along with it spawning me right into the summing place. I fought my out of the summing place, as I spawned smack dab in the middle surrounded on all sides, moved to safe location to exit the game and I received no error message at all. I will say before playing conan yesterday, I did the small PlayStation update and create a backup of the game data files.

1 Like

Apologies, but I am going to give this one a little bump. Just incase any other members are experiencing any these, or any other undocumented issues.

A little update on my situation. I dismantle two vaults that I had at former base along with dismantling all my foundations at that location and I was able to go two days or so without any error message upon exiting the game. Currently II am building a new replacement base and I just added 5 horse pens and when I exit the game I got an error message.

I was trying to build this base without using the admin panel, but I might have to use the admin panel for tier 3 resources, so that I finish the new base and dismantle current bigger base.

Quick Update: 1/8/2020 - I used the Admin Panel to spawn in tier 3 resources and got the new base up to the point that the first floor is done. With the first floor being done and after moving equipment into a vault, I dismantle the 2nd building at my current main base and sure enough no error message upon exiting the game.

Since the update I had 2 freezes. No crash, but total freeze. Had to restart the game.

Was always when accessing a chest or sth like that.

My base was never ‘too large’ in the sense that it would cause crashes prior to the Mounts update. However, I now get them almost every time I play. Try not to downsize Duo, Funcom will be back soon, and hopefully the upcoming patch will alleviate some of this. Just hang in there mate, were almost there now.

I am also curious if anyone else has had anything disappear on them since the update? I have lost 2 Thralls and a Greater Wheel of Pain since its inception…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.