Crashing almost continously

Hi, I`ve been playing the game just today, and it has been crashing very frequently, I would say every twenty minutes. Most of the time it has been on the mutations screen, but it has also happened during cutscenes. Sound keeps playing but in a slower, stuttery way. I cannot move the mouse and have to close the program from the task manager, and a couple of times had to reset my computer.

I see that many people are experiencing the same problem. The game is very good, but if this issue is not fixed I will give it a low score and ask for a refund.

1 Like

The devs are NOT answering to this issue. Been posting for 2 days and tweeting @ them. No answer. Bethesda apparently showed u can stop caring whatever happens to your game after u get that cash money. Love the game. Too bad such a game breaking issue is not taken care of from day one it appears (3 days of trying to contact then). I have 17 hours in the game and around 50 pc resets on a i7-8700k and gtx 1080. Thats just a shame cause the gameplay and story is probs one of the best this year. Devs need to fix their sh*t and answer back to people that FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THEM BY BUYING THE GAME.

Um… there are numerous threads about this and a bunch of them got merged and the devs have been communicating in that one and they are working on it.

Ive installed the Beta patch and now its working fine, only sometimes minor audio stutters in mutations screen. You can find the info for the patch here [Updated] Sound stutter and game freeze at Hammon's Cabin