Crashing and stuttering

The information you filled out should now be listed > Platform: PlayStation 5 (Digital Edition)

Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Offline

Bug Description:

Constant crashing and stuttering

Bug Reproduction:

PLAY THE GAME. DOES ANYONE EVEN QC THE CONSOLE VERSION ANYMORE? IT’S SO BROKEN RIGHT NOW YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you share more information with us?

1. Does this happen at a given location or all around the map?
  2. Did you notice any specific action you perform that leads to this? Or is it simply by loading the game the performance issues and crashes happen?
  3. Approximately, how old is this saved game?
  4. Could you access an official server and see if you also experience the same issues there?

We await your reply.

1. All around the map.
    2.Simply loading the game.
  2. The save was created on Age of War launch, so June 22nd
  3. I dont play online.

Also, I have experienced the invisibility bugs that have been reported since Age of Sorcery. I havent seen Conans tavern furniture in about a year and now the treasures that I place i.e. harps, horn, etc are visible but not on the coffer list and yes they are placed in the coffer radius.

3 Likes

since update 1.93 my game keeps crashing exactly after 1h on a brand new 5 day old ps5. before the update it was running as smooth as you like. i only got the ps5 cause i was fed up with the extreme framerate loss on ps4…
reinstalling did not solve it either.

2 Likes

Try uninstalling the game and the downloading it again. I have seen that when a game is downloading, if the internet connection is intermittent in any way for any amount of time during the download, the game will load but there are some issues, exactly as you describe. Uninstalling and then installing again should help. Try it and let me know.

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for the additional information. We will ask our team to investigate it further.

Please keep an eye on our announcement channels for more news.

Uninstalling and reinstalling did absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

I am experiencing this too @Mayra. Around every hour or thereabouts.

1. yes it does.
  2. it seems to occur no matter where I am or what I am doing. Has occurred fighting at The Dregs, carrying a Derketo Cat back from the Black Galleon and roaming the wilderness farming.
  3. been playing since launch, so 5+ years old in my case.
  4. I am affraid I cannot help with this one.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.