Crashing to dashboard - with router & modem resets

Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer - PVE-C 2508]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: USA Eastern - Spectrum (Charter) 400 MB internet

The problem persists - as outlined in an earlier thread: Crash to dashboard - now includes router crashing

Over the weekend, the cable company came and inspected all connections, cabling, and hardware from the data room in the apartment building to the in-apartment hub.

Last night, I had my router & modem taken offline by simply searching the list of servers to log-in.

This doesn’t happen on any other game.

Between the constant modem/router resets, the required logging in to single-player prior to logging in to multiplayer - it takes on average about half an hour now to be able to play the game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Log in
1 Like

Hello @Gritland, thank you for reaching out once more and for providing additional details.

Could you please check out what is your current NAT type, and also run a multiplayer connection test?

Are you able to access your router’s settings and make sure that UPnP is enabled?

If possible, make sure that all the ports required are being forwarded.

Hi Hugo,
Thanks for responding!
The NAT type is OPEN.
When I run a MP connection test after the crash, it always says there’s no network connection.
When I run a MP connection after router & modem get reset, it always comes back fine.
UPnP is enabled.
All ports appear open.

Of course, this is what it looks like right now - and I am on the server. I will try to run tests on this over the next day or two and update with any different results.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.