Crom bug coins on Sony

bought 2640 crom coins and I didn’t receive them, I contacted Sony support and they told me that the problem was with Conan’s company, I already exited the game several times, I turned the console off and on and nothing, I sent an email to funcom and so far no answers, I wanted to buy a battle pass and something from the bazaar but unfortunately I haven’t gotten any feedback so far.

1 Like

I had same problem. Shutdown the game, then started and left the game on title screen with menu. When I came back there was a message, that crom coins are delivered.

2 Likes

I shutdown 2x and not received :frowning:

1 Like

You have to wait 24 hours. If the problem won’t be solved alone then press the help button in the starting menu and it will lead you straight to Zendesk. If you don’t have an account on Zendesk fix one today.
It’s very easy to do your report and you’ll get your coins really fast because maximum half hour after your report you’ll get an email from an admin asking you the necessary details to proceed. Be kind and cooperative and you’ll have no issues. I know, it really sucks my fellow exile when this s…t happens but afraid not, you’ll get your coins.

2 Likes

I just sent an email to funcom in the help tab we have in the game, I’m going to look for this zendesk to send my report, as I didn’t hear back from funcom in the email

1 Like

U have zendesk link? I dont found

1 Like

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
I am sorry for the delay. Best wishes :metal:.

2 Likes

I send msg to zendesk, waiting now…

1 Like

Normally you have to wait for 24 hrs first since your transaction. Just in case i will tag @Community as well in here, because it’s clearly that you are stressed as i was when this thing happened to me too.
If you aint going to have any mail from Zendesk (highly impossible) they will make sure that you’ll get the assistance and attention you need right now. I am 99,99% sure you’ll get soon enough an email from Zendesk.
Best regards Geee :metal:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Could you share with us the ticket number for your HelpCentre request? I can ask my colleagues to have a look as soon as possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Sarealac
The ticket number is: #150057

1 Like

The bad thing is waiting 24 to 48 hours, for me it’s very annoying because we just had an update, if it was two days ago I wouldn’t even care :rofl:

1 Like

I bought it directly from the PS STORE, there may be a bug related to it, the other times I bought coins were directly within the game

1 Like

Since @Sarealac has your Zendesk ticket number worry not. I wish it was Tuesday today, let’s cross fingers you’ll have news before the weekend. Good luck Geee and @Sarealac thanks a million :hugs:.

2 Likes

Let’s hope to see if it still works today, I wish I could replace the material in my old pyramid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Any news? Is your problem solved?

1 Like

@stelagel not solved :frowning: i need this coins to buy battle pass and bazaar ítens :frowning:

1 Like

@stelagel 48 hours and nothing :frowning:

1 Like

:cry:
Sorry m8. I wish i could do something about it. I guess Monday it is.
If you need some comfort, i cannot buy Crom coins either :sob:, i lost my card 5 days ago and i waiting for the new one.
I want to start the battle pass and i cannot, i spend all my crom coins a week ago saying that i will buy new in a few days amd i lost my card after a couple days :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.
Bad luck is hunting us brother.