Current bugs with 2.6

Hi fellow exiles,
I’m currently playing on Ps4.
After 2.6 I have found the following:

1. Graphical Texture issues remain’ mainly in your immediate foreground. As the backgrounds for the most part look fine :slightly_smiling_face: .
  2. Npcs and thralls still dissappear on occasion during battle. Its either there whole body or just there weapon.
  3. Npcs still fall through the ground upon death in some cases and eventually reappear.
    In some cases !
  4. The sound on Ps4 is completely broken. The timing, the bouts of utter silence, engagement sound affects going on forever.
    I’m sure I’m not the only one that is sick of the constant engagement sound track every time you pass a animal! It’s cool but should last a few seconds to alert us and that’s it. Its damm annoying Funcom!
  5. While playing I’ve experienced a complete loss of the ability to move my character. All I could do was roll. This has happened twice during an attack of at least three npcs or animals. I had to exit the server and reload to fix the issue.
  6. Stamina is completely broken.
    One minute you run and use stamina, then the next minute you walk and use stamina .
    Not to mention you now have to click l3 to run. You click it again and you still run. Click it twice in some cases and you have infinite stamina while running only!
  7. Thralls pathing is still fragile and are still getting stuck when a simple path is open to them.
  8. Rubber banding is back and is awful right now. The lag at times and getting teloported 20ft is getting a bit tedious every time you approach a gate.
  9. Massive lag and loading delay on storage and work benches access.

If I were to report all of this.
I quite frankly may as well be employed by Funcom as game tester.
I’d just thought I’d share what clearly must be obvious to all you great people :+1:
@community

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Can you share with us which game mode or official server number where you are playing?

Also, if possible, can you send us a picture showing issue number 1 in your list?

We appreciate the detailed information and support. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate seeing a friendly report. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Mayra,
Thank you for your prompt reply
I’m playing on official server 8053 Pvec Isle of Siptah. I’ll will get back to you with a screen shot ASAP regarding issue 1.
Many thanks :blush: @Mayra @Community

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.