As for character creation details, since I was making twins (name Alis and Alexis), I did copy down what settings I used so I could get them as close as possible. I got these values by first creating the character in single player, then using CharEditLite to read off the values.
Afterwards, I then joined Official PvE #1502 and did my best to eyeball the percentages I read off from my single-player save…
- Face 2, color 1
- Hair 5 (ponytail braid on Alis) OR 1 (short hair w/ plaits on Alexis), color 4 on both
- Eyebrows 1, color 5
- Eye Shadow 7, color 1
- Lips 3, color 2
- Jaw 12%, Chin 0%
- Cheeks Width 34%, Height 22%
- Nose Width 17%, Scale 59%, Height 37%
- Mouth Thickness 21%
- Ears Angle 0%, Scale 100%
- Eyes Scale 62%, Angle 57%, Spacing 15%, Color 14 (light purple)
Physique 20% on Alis OR 0% on Alexis
Breast Size: 90%
On the finalize screen, I then choose Edit and set their names to ALIS and ALexIS respectively rather than having it use the names of my two Steam accounts.
Anyway, hope this helps…
EDIT: Added screenshots. Changed nudity version to None so it’s SFW (in case that matters), but during creation it was on Full.