Current engagement/tactics settings do not show

I forget what each thrall is set to on engagement and tactics. There is no feedback to their current settings. I would like to see such info (even just the selection of the symbols) on one of the panels. It would save time from having to redo the selections just in case.

I’m sure others would like to show the current engagement/tactics settings.

5 Likes

We absolutely need this! With all the distractions in the world, I have a hell of a time remember which thralls I’ve given truncheons to without checking their inventory let alone remembering what I’ve set different thralls to without any such visual reference.

IMO, their current order should be visible on mouse-over when in-active or show as small icons on their health bar (like de/buffs do) when their AI actions have been engaged by some perceived threat or they are taking damage.

2 Likes

I think the obvious place to show such symbols is on the followers tab. Obvious as in more intuitive.

We can’t count on the health bar or the text above the toon, anymore. They don’t always show.

1 Like

WhyNotBothGirl

2 Likes

Yes that would help I can’t remember how thralls are set. Not sure the thralls do either :smirk:

1 Like

It may be helpful. Players, in proximity of the toon, can tell if it is attack all mode or not.

2 Likes

Agreed. This is close to what I suggested a while back.

The base where I get most of my purges is about as far from any obelisk as possible, so it takes me ~7 minutes to reach. Then I need to check what each defending archer would like to do, because if the Purge is human, I need to kindly ask them not to shoot (because even with blunted arrows they tend to kill their targets), and if the Purge is snakes, I would like the archers to exterminate them with extreme prejudice.

Then I need to swap out truncheons for weapons or vice versa, too. It’s time-consuming. It would be very help ful if I could see whether the point-defense archers have been calibrated to optimal settings already.

2 Likes

We could have different color title bars over toons. Red if they are set the attack-all. Yellow if they are set to guard area. Green if set to guard-me. This doesn’t show selected distance, however.

This wouldn’t work if the player’s goal is to mimic the thrall’s outfit to the player’s own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.