Current thrall meta

So I’m co-sword fighting with dalinsia snowhunter, She’s got silent legion and adventure blade. I’m running flawless darfari and adventure blade.

Dal can solo tank red mother in 5 mins, I just watch sometimes.

What is the current top 5 or top 10 thralls to be using now since the patch?

1 Like

I personally like Dacias the Sharp (sp?). Has 7.5k hp and seems to turn out the dps quite well.

3 Likes

Melee - Dacias for sure. I like Spinas as well.

Ranged - M (Something) 100 arrows with a bow and a poison pike. Or sometimes I give her a lying bastard sword. Right now shes my go too.

I also have a habit of taking out Thukerebdjrhehdbrbendbfrbrbdbfbthrhdncowoejfb the Dramatist. Poison Daggers and a bow. He is pretty sweet with a bow.

2 Likes

T4 Volcano fighters are the strongest ones currently.
Wich ones does not matter, they all should have the same stats.

That being said, T4 Relic hunters (Bandit Leaders, Captains, Treasure seekers) are the second best.

2 Likes

Interesting, I never thought to use Mandughai Hundred-Arrow as a following thrall, I will have to give her a trial run.

2 Likes

And I just got her in Sep city too

1 Like

She’s grrreat! If you’re going vs a village and you want to feel like a serious conqueror, give her a high-end bow with healing arrows, and a very good melee weapon. Stay with the fluffy healing clouds while you slice up the whole town. I have found she shifts weapons between melee and ranged very well, and is well-suited to Yamatai Heavy.

2 Likes

So, give her the red mother bow, and use her over freya?

You’re all doing it wrong. Clearly, Dina is the best. After all, she’s such a Master Hunter she can replicate herself 15 times in one valley through pure strength of will.

3 Likes

Took Mandughai Hundred-Arrow for a spin with the Khan bow, some star metal arrows, and a legendary two hander. We ran around Set City and she just stood there with the bow while I fought. Unloaded the bow, gave it back hoping she would use base arrows and she pouted and just stood there with the bow. I took the bow away and she went berserker mode, trying to kill everything in range…lol. Excellent tank, lousy archer.

Update: Took her to FC, I had a few weapons I wanted her to try, including an axe/shield combo, sword /shield combo, and the whilrwind blades. She did good with the sword/shield combo, though it took awhile. When I switched her out, it took forever with the whirlwind blades, and I had to intervene or go watch a movie while she fought the skeleton mini-boss. After the last switch to axe/shield she just gave up. Wouldnt fight, etc. Swapped her out again, but it was all over. It seems once they bug out, they just wont fight again, unless you log out/ log in.

1 Like

What about whirlwind blades in a pvp? Are they on par with legendary daggers?

Not a fan of the bestial claws so far.

Switching weapons on a thrall after they’ve used a particular weapon type is virtually guaranteed to cause them to malfunction at some point. Funcom seems less than eager to fix this, it’s been a thing for a while.

Its even worse now. Without switching weapons they just stop fighting. I’ve had 2 captains both bug out. Neither has switched weapons, they were using the same ones they always have. The bug is getting worse every day.

2 Likes

Whirlwind blades are on par and have a better feel and hit box in my opinion. The Bestial Claws are a novelty toy. No bleed, nothing special, cant mod them. DPS is less than the whirlwinds.

1 Like

Glad to know it isn’t just me, my Bandit Leader absolutely sucked in the volcano. Thought it was a vacation and she didn’t need to do any fighting.

I gave my cim berserker the novelty claws. She went full reeeeeeee across the map after each attack.

I’m getting a feel for whirlwind blades, but I’m seeing that right now, adventure blade keeps the heavy hits going on bosses.

Come Sunday, ima take dalinsia into the stronghold and bang the dungeon out.

Yes, I love the blades, the look, the effect, back flipping, but when it comes to the heavy work, I switch to the Lying Bastard sword and wade in. It hits hard and has a great big hit box and you rarely miss as your twirling around on the heavy attacks.

1 Like

She’s really good. I am preferring her over the Captain and Dacias at the moment. She is very aggressive. Just don’t give her a one hander. She seems to hate those. but a bow and a pike or two handed sword and she’s great.

Im using the Jedias Greatsaber with her at the moment. Its not the most damaging but as an archer I can see the enemy she’s fighting even in the night.

You know, didn’t think about that re: Greatsaber. That could be handy at night in the jungle when my guy decides to go berserk and kill all the things.

1 Like

And Laser sounds!!! It’s just fun.

1 Like