Cursed Sands 18+ US EST PVP/RP S*x. Politics. War

10/28: Amazing Pippi-based economy going live tonight! We’ve put in place a lot of balances and incentives to create a real economy!

Name of Server: Cursed Sands 18+ US EST PVP/RP Sex. Politics. War.

PVE or PVP? CONSENT-BASED PVP

Age Restrictions: (18+, all ages, etc) 18+

Location of Server: (NA, EU, etc.) US/EST (Large EU Player Base)

Max capacity of server: 70 (dedicated server)

Discord (or other) Server: https://discord.gg/cvda9Y3

Is the server pass worded or open? OPEN

Server Settings
XP rate: 2.5
Gathering Rate: 1.7
Day/Night Ratio: 1
Hunger/Thirst settings: .1 Active/1 Inactive (would love to get inactive to .1 if somebody knows how)
Drop Equipment on Death: NO
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: Yes

Peak Play Times: (This is understood to be approximate and subject to fluctuation) 5p.m.-Midnight US EST, we do have an active daytime/EU playerbase

Does the Server use Mods? Yes

If yes, Mods List:

10-24 Modlist
*Pippi.pak
*Immersive_Sexiles_Extensions.pak
*SexilesMod.pak
*SlaveWarsServer.pak
*Pickup+.pak
*Warrior_mutator_mod.pak
*NoBalance.pak
*NoSkelosCollector.pak

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206493209

Is there an application to join the server? NO

Server Lore: (Heavy RE Howard Lore, Other Established Conan Lore (movies, comics, RPGs, other authors who have written Conan stories), Other Custom Lore (please describe in detail)

Typically lore is adherent to RE Howard Lore, and big server-wide storylines are based on RE Howard book lore --but we’re open to the rest of it, and there are flexible exceptions. It’s up to your character to believe somebody’s lore or not. If somebody is looking to solve ‘the riddle of steel’ you are welcome to think they are a hero, or a village idiot!

Hi. Was trying to join your server but the mod list is not upto date and your discord address is not working…

Hey there! Well, those are some super serious accusations! Let’s walk through them one by one.

1. “Constantly blows up and rants at his own community” Well, I sometimes blow up and rant at portions of the community in channels that some of us share - and that’s because, for almost three years, I’ve put up with things like anonymous jerks who, recently banned, take to the forums to spread malicious lies. Granted, it’s not my most flattering look, but if you feel like you can deal with the amount of salt that people like you generate on a constant daily basis for years, then by all means show us how it’s done. The truth is that our server is the oldest and biggest CE RP server because I’m one of the only server owners with the stamina and tenacity to tolerate garbage people like you and your never-ending scumbaggery. Sorry I can’t always do it with a smile! Go rent a GPORTAL and show us how happy you can be putting up with people like you.

2. “I’ve seen him tell entire clans to kill themselves over Discord.” That’s an outright falsehood, and I’d challenge you to post any evidence of it at all. You can’t, because it never happened. So again, back to point #1 - having to deal with lies like this daily for 2.5 years is pretty hard. You’re literally out here in public waging false accusations about me, and even falsely diagnosing me with a mental disorder. You, being a person of weak, lowly character, would put up with this level of salt for about five minutes before you’d poop your diaper. I laugh at you.

3. “He’s insulted me personally by targeting my little brother outside of the game.” I’ve “targeted” exactly one type of player in my community: Despicable trash who, despite our more than generous three-strikes policy, and, typically, weeks or months of warnings to stop said behavior before we give them the heave-ho that typical server owners would give them at the first sign of trouble, continue their god-awful behavior to the point that we’re forced to ban them. And it’s completely true - I am biased against awful people. Our entire admin team is biased against awful people. Our entire community is biased against awful people. We work night and day to preserve our community from people like you.

Now I have a question for you that I’m confident will interest the audience at large. What was your scumbag brother banned for? Here are some of the likely reasons:

Making death threats against admins (I’m pretty sure this is who we are talking about right now).
Harassing women.
Exploiting.
Meta-gaming.
Rules lawyering.
Being an all-around toxic piece of trash over and over and over… for weeks or months despite constant pleas from the admins and community at large to stop with the nonsense.

That’s the level of heinous conduct required for a brat like your brother to get yeeted from our community. He is complete low-life garbage.

Let me guess what you’re thinking: He’s just the best little boy! And you are too! But the meany pants admins and the meany pants server owner abused you both for no reason at all! So now you’ve taken your baseless, unproven allegations into the court of public opinion to warn the public of how terrible we are to such kind and decent folk.

I don’t know exactly who you are, but I know that either you or your brother were banned for being complete scumbags and now you’re pissed off about it. Good. Stay pissed off. Never come back. We both know you’ve been banned from servers before CS and you’ll be banned at more. I pity whatever server owner has to put up with you next.

And if you’re reading this and looking for yet another good reason to play at Cursed Sands, here’s one:

We ban scumbags.

Have a great night!

The Weird Ranting Server Owner

1 Like

I’m hopeful for you that, some day, you’ll realize so much success in life that someone will hate you this much.

Malum

I join your server via direct connect… I cant see it on server list. So i have to copy/past adress everytime… How can i add server to favorites… ?