Customistations/Improvement for dedicated servers please

First of all: I’d love to see the servers settings sliders being possibly set to 0 for:
Player idle thirst multiplier
Player idle hunger multiplier
Friendly fire damage multiplier
Day cycle speed (why not? Someone may desire an everlasting noon)
Durability multiplier

And also:
Separate damage (also taken) sliders for thralls and npcs/monsters to make it possible to change power relation: thralls to environment.
Disable landclaim notification for your own structures so they (notifications) are not displayed (definitely unwanted) all time.
Enable options for sigils on the isle of siptah to not be dropped on death.
Make corpses to be possible to loot by clanmate even if option “everybody can loot corpses” is off, so that your friend can get your stuff for you.

These fixes will for sure do alot of good for dedicated servers.

1 Like

Pretty sure durability multiplier can be set to zero. What annoys me is that TOOLS ignore the setting, so it only applies to armor and weapons.

Fairly certain there is an option to pause or halt the server time.

If you are on pc, you can try adding the Pippi mod to the server or single player for additional server settings and customizations.

Pretty sure durability multiplier can be set to zero. What annoys me is that TOOLS ignore the setting, so it only applies to armor and weapons.

1. My bad. Thanks for pointing this out.
  2. So probably there should be an additional slider for it.

Fairly certain there is an option to pause or halt the server time.

Im not sure if the server restart would not unfreeze the time, i haven’t tested it.

If you are on pc, you can try adding the Pippi mod to the server or single player for additional server settings and customizations.

None mentioned here can be solved by Pippi. Most new players are not likely to join servers with mods as it’s not shown as default so i would not use pippi even if it was about to solve any of those. :upside_down_face:

yeah. pippi won’t help with signs and picking up clan loot, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.