Customizable flags

I don’t know if this is possible but just an idea, we can already make tattoo’s/warpaint, so why can’t we also make our own crest for flags? We can use the alchemist to create the design and then the artisan to make the flag, pick up different designs like recipes, could also go with a specified number of designs and every time you collect a new design its added to your feats or just added to what the artisan and alchemist can make.

Basically it would go like this: the artisan makes the blank flag,you take blank flag to the alchemist and he/she makes the crested flag (with the same ingrediant’s needed to make the tattoo/warpaint)

2 Likes

This one has come up a number of times in the past BigSarg, but unfortunately it doesnt seem to get the support it should. I think a lot of people are concerned that they will be used for trolling, or to exhibit distasteful images. Nonetheless, one of the best takes on it was suggested by @Mikey, who I am hoping can provide a link, as I couldnt find it or remember the title.

I will tell you the same thing I told him; if we can use religious logos then Im totally onboard. This would allow me to finally be able to craft some Crom Banners. For CROM!! :mountain_snow:

It was this topic, but the helpful moderators decided to unlist and close it for some reason. Never bothered to re-create it, since it’d probably just meet the same fate.

1 Like

The problem with customizable banners is you just know people are going to create some very offensive banners. Snowflakes can’t handle offense

1 Like

Well the best way to prevent offensive banners is to have preset designs, pick them up the same way we do cooking recipes, it wouldn’t be any different than the warpaint designs and most banners already have some sort of design on them, and we could do the same with the carpets. Unfortunately the designs wouldn’t be unique and there is a chance that your banner would look like someone else’s, but it would be better than what we have now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.