would be cool to know what gear you use, and what bosses you want to tank. The build is okish for a allrounder tank build, although you might want to adjust it for heavy prot / heavy physical fights. @biglouis: Good points about speccing.
How and why did you build this rota? For max dps, max survival? As I see it there is a lot of potential to improve.
I think every player will give you different advice, but we will all agree on this: First an foremost: DON’T HIT THE SHIELDS! Learn what combo has its finisher from which direction, and pick your next combo so that the finisher hits an unshielded side. Try to combine this with a combo prioritisation.
I would recommend something like this (if you play with BFA 4+5, you can also choose to play with 3+4):
- preload if possible LL5, hit finisher on boss
(Everey LL will proc a Zone of Gluttony, and give you X% - 10-12 - of physical lifeleech, duration 15 seconds. This will not stack with another LL combo, but will be replaced. You want the ZOG and the lifeleech always running, which is the reason why every third combo should be LL5 or LL4)
- SFOF4 (Gives physical lifeleech to you and your group, duration 30? seconds - depends on aa. For heavy fights use a second rank once the lifeleech runs out, but usually just keeping the highest rank on cd will do fine.)
- BFA 4/5 (Butter and Bread DPS and Aggrocombo, the aggro is the reason why I personally woul choose it over MB, which may be a better dps source, but builds no or way less aggro - I forgot which one it is.)
- LL 4 (ZOG and Lifeleech will have run out now for 1-3 seonds, refresh it with using this rank)
- BFA 5/4
- BFA 4/5
- LL 5
No UB until now, because it is low in aggro. In a raid and grouping with good POMs they will put this debuff on the boss anyway, watch out for it.
Now go on with LL4 - 2 other combos - LL5 - 2 other combos - LL4 - 2 other combos. The 2 other combos choose with this prioritisation AND depending on shields:
- SFOF4 whenever it is off cd
- BFA 4 or 5 for aggro (or MB if you like it)
- UB if, and only then, the debuff needs to be reapplied
- Stun (if needed at trash mobs)
- Dread if needed
This is ONE way to combine survival and aggro, concentrating on having ZOG and as much lifeleech as possible always running. If you need more aggro spam BFA, if you then get aggro start with LL and SFOF again.
PS: I actually use almost the same rota with tali, adding hexes and Dooming Presence.