Decay timer still set to 2 weeks on officials

Funny you should mention the code of conduct, because it doesn’t mention anything about the size of your builds. The official server rules are not – and never were – about how much you build, they are about the effect of your build on other players’ gameplay experience:

Furthermore, we’ve already had confirmation from Funcom that the number of bases – one of the things you propose to limit – is not a problem in and of itself:

All in all, you’re proposing a solution to something that isn’t a problem. :man_shrugging:

If I had a dime for every time someone assumed I didn’t read what they said just because I disagreed with them, I would quit my job and dedicate my time to monetizing other people’s condescension :laughing:

Exactly. It’s why we have rules. It’s a people problem, and everyone in tech knows that you can’t solve a people problem with tech.

Like I said above, your proposal is a solution in search of a problem. The problem is not a quantifiable aspect of the building system, which is why you can’t solve it with a limit.