Delving Silent Legion armor doesn't result in Black Knight armor?

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: the Netherlands

When delving an armor that has a legendary eldarium varient, it usually results in the schematics for their eldarium armor. However when delving Silent Legion armor it results in the Cimmerian Chieftain’s armor schematic. I tested this multiple times and using about 10 Silent Legion pieces got this result back 4 times.
Don’t know what the specifications say, but it seems to me a bug based on how delving other armors work. That or I’m just unlucky.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place a legendary Silent Legion armor piece in the Delving bench, together with Eldarium (the refined kind)
  2. Repeat this until it results in a schematic
1 Like

Seems you are right, tried singleplayer. Over 100 Silet Legion pieces, they drop ONLY Cimmerian Chieftain. They dont drop Black Knight, not sure if Black Knight set is obtainable through delving bench ATM.

1 Like

Are there (besides admin) other ways to get them? Like, are there recipes out in the world to find, like on the exile lands map?

it is with the redeem legion armor ! But I do think the regular silent should also give the black knight set

But how do you get redeemed legion? :confused:

There’s a little chance to get the recipe from the headless Judge Boss.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.