Silent legion armor not giving chieftain armor recipe

After reecent updates (probably 2.1) putting silent legion armor in delving bench won’t give you chieftain armor recipe. Tested with 200 armor pieces on single player.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.put armor pieces in delving bench
2.waste time and resources
3.no profit
4.be sad

Was it ever working via delving? If not mistaken, someone mentioned that they got it as a drop in a surge.

It Delved to Chieftan Armor Not Silent Legion. I don’t know of any Armor that you Delve that Delve’s to itself. I will add as of Patch 2.1.1 It still Delve’s but Produces no Chieftan Recipe.

Pride of Aesir does but I am fairly certain that delving Silent Legion into Silent Legion Recipe was never a thing. You are correct in saying that currently delving armors is pretty broken.

I was pretty sure it delved to silent legion armor AND something else, like aesir armor does.

Nonetheless - it currently delves to nothing and that’s a fact.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.