Had a suggestion on reddit, perhaps its better suited here:
@Funcom -> Have you considered creating in-game NPC bases made out of destroyable materials?
As a casual gamer and freshly baked dad there is less and less time for gaming(read: grinding for materials). The thing that I miss in the game now is the ability to enter a full scale war with trebuchet and explosive jars without starting a clan-war on the server.
How NPC bases could work:
- NPC bases could be in their own small landscapes to prevent performance issues for the rest of the server.
- NPC bases could respawn/rebuild only a few times a week to prevent grinding exploit.
- Make small NPC-camps that is possible for only one man to destroy
- Make large NPC-bases for clans to destroy
- Some NPC bases could be so hard to destroy that we have to make alliances with other clans to destroy the base.
- To destroy the different NPC bases could be a quest. Maybe collect a significant item for the Conan story.
- The NPC bases could be built out of the different DLC building materials to show of the diversity that already is in the game.
- Attacking an NPC base could end up in a counter attack -> Purge
- This could both work on PvP and PvE servers.
- None of the above is new features. It’s existing features put in system.
I would love to see this on the official servers (and not as a mod) as it would give me an initiative to grind and build again!
Original post: Destroyable NPC bases?