Thank you, BrokenFang, for taking the time and effort to provide us with your thoughts on the game. I’ve watched all 5 videos and I’ll respond to each of your points in the post below:
Neutral admin buildings
I’ll write this one down and present it to the team. I can’t say for sure if this will actually be implemented or not. It’s somewhat beyond the original scope of the admin capabilities. We don’t intend for Conan Exiles to be a full “do it your own” style game.
This is actually possible via RCON, which you can read more about on the Wiki. Admittedly, the wiki needs more details.
con 0 setstat level 60 <-- should set the player in slot 0 to lvl 60
This is also one of those things that goes beyond the original scope of admin mode and probably won’t happen. I’ll still write it down on my list, though.
You mention several things in this one, so I’m going to take it point by point:
- “Conan isn’t a thrall”: Conan isn’t supposed to be a thrall. You can summon him in the admin panel (because you can summon all NPCs), but since he’s not supposed to be a thrall he only has a certain number of hit points
- “Armor attributes don’t matter on Thralls”: This is intended, as thralls don’t have attributes in the same way as players
- Thrall Damage/DPS stat: I agree that this should be there and I’ll make a note of it.
- “Thralls have different aggro ratings”: This was new to me. As far as I know they should have the same settings, but I’ll follow this up. For now there probably won’t be an option to set thralls to passive/aggressive, but we know this is a highly requested feature.
- “Thrall animations”: This is also a highly requested feature, and it’s already in my list of suggestions.
We sort of already have this with the map room. At the moment it’s not likely that we’re going to add in a separate fast travel system.
Thanks for the suggestions