Developers please watch I put together 5 videos

suggestion

Developers please watch I put together 5 videos to improve quality of life in general gameplay that would greatly enhance the experience with little to no development time and and greatly improve functionality and server maintenance.

Conan Exiles Admin quality of life improvement part 1

Conan Exiles command prompt quality of life improvement part 2

Conan Exiles Dungeons options in admin quality of life improvement part 3

Conan Exiles Thrall quality of life improvement part 4

Conan Exiles camel train or caravan quality of life improvement part 5

Is there a Stream today?

Thank you, BrokenFang, for taking the time and effort to provide us with your thoughts on the game. I’ve watched all 5 videos and I’ll respond to each of your points in the post below:

Neutral admin buildings

I’ll write this one down and present it to the team. I can’t say for sure if this will actually be implemented or not. It’s somewhat beyond the original scope of the admin capabilities. We don’t intend for Conan Exiles to be a full “do it your own” style game.

"Gifting" levels

This is actually possible via RCON, which you can read more about on the Wiki. Admittedly, the wiki needs more details. con 0 setstat level 60 <-- should set the player in slot 0 to lvl 60

Dungeon variety

This is also one of those things that goes beyond the original scope of admin mode and probably won’t happen. I’ll still write it down on my list, though.

Thrall video
You mention several things in this one, so I’m going to take it point by point:

1. “Conan isn’t a thrall”: Conan isn’t supposed to be a thrall. :wink: You can summon him in the admin panel (because you can summon all NPCs), but since he’s not supposed to be a thrall he only has a certain number of hit points
  2. “Armor attributes don’t matter on Thralls”: This is intended, as thralls don’t have attributes in the same way as players
  3. Thrall Damage/DPS stat: I agree that this should be there and I’ll make a note of it.
  4. “Thralls have different aggro ratings”: This was new to me. As far as I know they should have the same settings, but I’ll follow this up. For now there probably won’t be an option to set thralls to passive/aggressive, but we know this is a highly requested feature.
  5. “Thrall animations”: This is also a highly requested feature, and it’s already in my list of suggestions.

Caravan system
We sort of already have this with the map room. At the moment it’s not likely that we’re going to add in a separate fast travel system.

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

Official Wiki - Changes + What's needed + Q&A Thread!

This information is being immediately added. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is correct that we need help with adding details to the wiki. This is true for almost every single page, so help is always appreciated!

To follow progress, look on the Recent Changes page or simply look here:

I did extensive research on this topic can could not find anything

Conan Exiles Fast travel 2.0 follow up

Conan Exiles passive and active AI part 1