DEVS not REPLYING to POSTS

Thanks I will post this on our server discord.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the Devā€™s ever really replied to the posts. By far the worst Dev team Iā€™ve seen on any game Iā€™ve played. I love this game but Iā€™ve seen over and over where people provide tons of evidence of cheaters (videos/screenshots) and the Dev team just deletes your post. Good luck getting through to them man. They have a history of ignoring their customers.

With your attitude Iā€™m not surprised.

Iā€™ve had most my questions answered, both here and on discord. Iā€™ve had bugs Iā€™ve submitted looked into and fixed. The trick is not to open up a concern with a personal attack. Then to make sure the issue is well articulated and clear. And finally to indicate that youā€™ve done some legwork to go through normal troubleshooting steps.

7 Likes

Thats quite a stretch right there. Good luck sending feedback to the dev team from companies such as bethesda, rockstar, warner brothers, EA or konami and getting a direct response from them, let alone some form of follow up action thereafter.

2 Likes

My attitude is perfect but thanks for your wasted time. I have managed to get replies and resolutions as well. The server I am are now grateful fo now have some feedback on their concerns as there are multiple ways to deal with situations and multiple ways to get the same results. They Dev team has usually given feedback. Sometimes you just have to find the right incentives to get a quick response. Thanks again to Ignasis for his feedback.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a forum moderator though - these are voluntary, external roles. I am only looking to help people out. Anyone Iā€™ve asked so far is okay with it. (Hence my promotion to twitch chat moderator, the ability to post links is essential for me.)

1 Like

Actually they do reply if they see a need to. Otherwise the Community Management team will respond if there is a need to. The moderators such as my self are volunteers.

I must stress that we do occasionally get inside information. Usually that is a few hours or minutes before the community learns of it. On the rare occasions where we have figured things out on our own, we have been asked to keep it under wraps.

1 Like

Soā€¦one should make batches of cookies to bribe Cattibria with in order to get insider knowledge. Got it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.