Game mode: Singleplayer and Multiplayer
Problem: Severe Bug
Diagonal Support Beams no longer convey stability to ceilings attached to them. In the previous game release (prior to the 500+ patch) you could build a wall and place a square ceiling on top of it, then use support beam from the ceiling to the wall to prevent stability loss to the ceiling section.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Place a single square foundation.
- From the foundation attach a single wall.
- From the wall attach a square ceiling section.
- Add a diagonal support beam connecting the underside of the ceiling to the adjacent wall
- Use a repair hammer to note that the foundation has stability 100, the wall has stability 100 but the ceiling only had stability 80. Previously the ceiling would also have stability 100.
Note that for me this is more than a game breaking issue. It will have destroyed most of my bases.