Did anyone have any luck with Njoror Battleborn on Official servers?

Day 6 -

Dear Diary,
I have decided to start writing to you, because I can feel my sanity slipping away. It is said that Diaries stave of insanity, and are good repositories of worries, so that we may focus on the tasks at hand during the day instead of brooding about it.

It has been 6 days since I’ve started camping the legendary Njoror Battleborn. My vigil starts at Noon and ends usually at 3:30 am. I check back every 14:30 minutes on the dot, and kill any normal armorer on sight, except those who are attractive and of the female sort…preferably not wearing a top.

I’ve built a base and a public maproom at the entrance of New Asagarth, considering this will be an undertaking of epic proportions timewise - I might as well make this area my domicile.

I am going to fortify this base further, and add some furnishings as time progresses, whenever I don’t feel like farming steel.

I often muse how it would feel like, if Njoror does actually spawn.
Will I be in platinum mood that I have finished my collection, and continue to help beautify the world with public infrastructure and protect and preserve bountiful public areas?

Or will I lose interest after having attained all the armorers in existence, except for the Hyperborean armorer, who is Purge only? Speaking of which, Grrr Legbiter is of the Exile Faction. I might have to build a river outpost for that endeavour.

That is all for today. This 15 minute cycle is nearly up. My long watch begins.

6 Likes