When was the last time you saw a T4 armorer?

I’ve gathered over 2K steel bars while clearing New Asagarth for the last couple of days trying to get my first T4 armorer. No luck so far :man_shrugging:t2:

When was the last time (and where) that you saw a T4 armorer?

2 Likes

Yesterday at the Den. Goldfinger… but my Thrall killed her faster, than I was able to run away… (and I already have her).

I think Talitha Goldfinger is a blacksmith.

I did catch Sessie Blacktongue in the volcano on Sunday night up where Vathis is.

About 3 weeks ago I caught some one in sepers at the armorer bench just up the road from the set priests.
It was however one of the useless ones, Diana Steelshaper I think. On PC though.

1 Like

yes since last update it’s very hard to get armorer, the darfari one still seem to still have a good spawn rate. i didn’t check for fia at pagoda.

but all others, it’s a dramatic situation, got one in 300 kills

1 Like

Saw 4 in 2 days at the pirate ship.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, my bad, then last armorer were also Sessie and one from Sepermeru who has no special recipe.

Yeah, it was also that Steelshaper!

1 Like

I’ve got Fia in the Pagoda a couple of days ago. SP, rates x1, no mods fiddling with Thrall spawn tables.

1 Like

Seriously, does Njorer Battleborn even spawn anymore?

1 Like

I have Fia, but got her a while ago, same for the most T4 i have.
Would have to run around and take a look to see if the spawn changed so drastically.

2 Likes

I did also see Werk of the lost tribe a couple of weeks back. Sadly he sacrificed himself walking into my attempts to clear the room of t1&2s so I could take him one on one.

1 Like

When I stole a bunch from another clan

3 Likes

grabbed the dude from the north in new azagarth after like 5-8 day of steelfarm (2h session each time, i clean az’, go to the 3 tower then go back to azagarth, ect)

As Aragorn said, there is always hope, you’l find your own artisan^^

1 Like

En Sepermeru salen de todo tipo de armeros, nunca he visto ninguno (llevo más de un año jugando)

2 Likes

Yesterday at dregs… a guy fell on nbaru while looking for grrrr

1 Like

Killed him twice yesterday as he got in the way when I was just passing through :slight_smile:

But of course I’m playing on an unofficial server with increased spawn rates for T4’s so I guess it doesn’t count :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Fia is broken in the other direction. I had 2 of her spawn, then another one the very next time the camps respawned.

2 Likes

All of that doesn’t matter since Wonka doesn’t play online. In offline / co-op play NPCs reset each time you left and re-enter the area. You’re only chance to get T4 NPCs is luck and only luck. But Sepermeru seems a less bad than other spot for T4 armourers.
Or you can use the admin panel and pop the T4 thrall you want near your wheel of pain. You still need to knock him / her out, though.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!
Even when I play locally/offline I try to play as close to official servers as I can, I haven’t spawn any NPC yet (can’t say I’ll never do it, but will sure try not to).
I guess is like you say, luck, patience and try to go to the places you all were lucky.
No idea what the Pagoda is, but will go for it too. Sepermeru should work too.
Good hunting!

1 Like

Pagoda is where the derketo trainer is located :slight_smile:

All the way east! Thanks :vulcan_salute:t3: