Didn't receive CromCoins from Battlepass

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: None
Mods: 75% more Women, Bark ByProduct, Base_Mat_Worker, Better Thralls, Bloodbath, Emberlight, Fashionist, GetClose, Immersive Armor, Immersive NPC Loot, IQOL, Paragon Leveling, LitMan Thrall Placing, Savage Steel, Savage Steel vol II, Sexy Silent Legion Armor, Bosses Be Thrallable, Purge Spawn Fixed EL, PvE Plus Ambush, T4 Followers always spawn, thralls are alive, any purge anywhere, LTs Compass, Nocturnal Gods Clothing, Devious Desires, Barbarian Barber, Unlock Plus, LBPR

Bug Description:

Game lost connections to servers while claiming battlepass rewards and didn’t get my to 12. Restarted the game and opened battlepass rewards from 7 menu, all of my rewards shown claimed(green tick) but i didn’t get level 9 CromCoins. I am now level 24 and i have 360 Crom coins instead of 480.

Bug Reproduction:

Get enough exp to level your battlepass to 12, claim all rewards after game lose connection to servers making you unable to claim rewards. Restart game, notice all of your rewards claimed but you are missing crowncoins.

Greetings ArthasDurotan!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding your CromCoins.

In order for our team to properly assess the situation, specially since this is related to your personal account, please follow our Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket through our Zendesk platform:
https://funcom.zendesk.com

Our team will await your report ArthasDurotan!