Died on my bed again

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]
Map [IoS]

I logged out with my character on a normal bed (nothing fancy).
On the next login, my character appeared naked in the northwest of the isle, I had to take off the bracelet to get back to my bed and corpse to get my stuff back.

Normally I had this bug only on a double-bed in the Exiled Lands.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Stand your character on a bed
  2. Use emote to put him/her into a sleeping position
  3. log out
  4. log in again

As few reported this for some time, I guess that it is hard to reproduce :frowning:
The Event Log does not report anything about that death.

Was that bed build above a drop? I mean you build a structure to fill that?
Becasue i had this also i fell through my building and died while logging in. After that no problems but i placed my bed on a location where if i fall through my building don’t die.

The bed was on a foundation inside an enclosed structure, the corpse was still on the bed when I spawned there again. I did not fall through the map.
This was in N7 (right border) in an area that is comparatively small where building space is concerned, in other words I can build only a small structure in that place.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.