DLC - Conan Exiles - Crafting Idea

Though I am new to the game, am impressed by the graphics and game play. I am at ruins in the jungle (Exiled Lands) and it would be great, since we are allowed to build around ruins, if there was a DLC that had the same architect textures as the ruins. They are so amazing and hate putting something that does not 100% complement the the esthetic of the ruins. I have been playing Age of Conan since release, and just started playing Conan Exiles a few weeks ago.
Having a blast with this game. (other than all the odd disconnects).

Just an idea, to make this game even more amazing than it already is.

Shahara Blackbeard

3 Likes

And they are already started that with event rewards. The Lemurian brazier was one such recipe from the JS Champion hunt event. I agree a build kit for this architecture type is needed

3 Likes

It’s on bazzar. The lost dungeon set is very close to these ruins and matches perfectly. The curved pieces and stair are unique, have fun waiting to show up in the bazzar rotation :sob::woman_facepalming:t6:.

3 Likes

Same thought.

2 Likes

Thank you much, will have to wait for it to come back to the Bazzar. Just would be nice of they had one that matched it 100%, will look at it heheh

2 Likes

Sweet thank you

2 Likes