DLC Horse Skins disappeared

Game mode: Online official [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: Bug [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: PVP [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: America [Please enter your server region]

My DLC horse skins have disappeared from my crafting menu. I can make the fodder but can’t “feed” the fodder to my horse in my inventory because the skin buttons are gone. I am not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I took two yellow lotus potions before they disappeared. I tried re-logging a few times but the skins never came back.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Reset attributes and feats twice in a span of 5-10 (not exactly sure on the exact length of time between resets) minutes with yellow lotus potion
  2. Horse skins disappeared
  3. I don’t really know what else to say except that I tried to reset it by restarting my game by exiting to the main menu and few times and exiting out of the game completely a few times but nothing helped
1 Like

You need to learn the saddle maker feats (not sure which one), they give you the ability to craft the fodder.

3 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t realize they needed to be learned. I guess that was a no brainer. Sorry. I feel foolish haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.