Do Agents still gain Stats at 50?

on this one I was reeeeaaaaalllly lucky. I bought my first purple bag for hexcoins and got red pistol from it. After that I only have yellow ball from mission blue bag. And yellow book from some blue bag from dossier (only for collection, it really doesn’t help much).

You get purples from green bags if you open a lot. So my guess so far is you can get reward 2 tiers higher then the bag quality. With like 10-15% to get one tier higher. And who knows what chance to get 2 tiers higher, but it’s happening so like 1-2% at least.

1 Like

Well that makes blue bags seem a lot more promising :sparkler: Grats!

Holy crap. Great drops! That purple hexcoin equipment bag seems a lot more intriguing now (wait, nvm, it’s 85 hexcoins :face_with_raised_eyebrow:). Also, I noticed Aurelie has an amazeballs 376 ingenuity–looks like the highest stat yet. I want her so bad. :exploding_head:

I wish people would post these kinds of screenshots here so I can add them instead of me having to randomly coming across them.

All this person did was posting an album of urgent missions on a thread about urgent missions. Glass half full darxide; you came across the information. You have my unnecessary blessing to utilize it in your compilation.

Nature of compiling, you will be actively seeking or randomly coming across information more often than having others bringing it to you. Best of luck. If I run into any new urgent missions I’ll post an update in your thread.

3 Likes