Are all agent missions given equal opportunity to appear?

I am mostly interesten in doing the mission chains which gives us new agents. After they fixed the “reset chain when zone/logoout” the missions in the chains to get Virgil, Sarah Skelly, Ibrahim de la Fuente and Calum Maclead appeared without much fuss after each successful completion. Not all the time, but the missions came within reasonable time.

But other chains’ missions are nearly non existent.

• Siobhan Gowan: I’ve seen (and completed) The Missing Fey maybe twice. Can’t say I’ve seen the next mission (Deep Underground) ever.
  • Carlos Peraza: I’ve seen and completed Murders in the City and Blood of the Mages maybe once each. Never seen the last one.
  • Jerónimo de Montejo: I’ve seen and completed The Lost Conquistador twice, never seen the next one.

Other people experienced this?

I have it a lot with Fuentes last mission and especially with the Carlos Mission is even rarer.
Descent I already have the agent.
The issue comes down to slots.
The chance for a specific mission in a slot is 1/avaidable mission which in slot 1/2 of tier 1 was muddied by all the virgil missions and in 3-4 my jeronimo missions.

They’re as equal as other missions of the exact same classification. So for example Sarah Skelly’s mission is a 2 stat, 4 hour t1 mission - it can appear in any of the 5 slots on the first page and since it’s 2 stats it’s about 1/4 as likely (?) as 1 stat missions.

Deep Underground’s a 15min t5 mission so it can only appear in the top 2 slots which makes it less likely to appear. Same for almost all the Jeronimo missions, they’re 15min/1hr so they only have 2 possible spots. And their cooldown’s longer so you’ll get less refreshes on those slots.

Majority of the agent rewarding missions are 2 stats which makes them both less likely to appear and much less likely to outstanding, The Island (Calum Macleod) is 1 stat so he’s far easier to get than any of the other t4-5 mission chains.

Personally believe it’s just RNG. I get 8 hr missions in the “normally” 15min/1 hour top 2 slots often. I want to say 4 hr too, but won’t swear to that. Never see the 15 m outside the top two.

The Island Chain is really rare for me - no Calum McLeod yet. Same with The Missing Fey - no Siobhan Gowan either.

Jeronimo and Carlos Peraza were both quick, first time thru the chains on one character. No joy on the others! Sarah

Skelly appears ALOT, yet one of my characters can’t seem to get her no matter which agent is used.

Virgil still a no go, and I’ve tried him on a variety of agents.

Doing these on four characters. The “main” has the most agents (48) /max lvl 16-18/better equipment - all purple, but a couple of the others did get agent mission completion before she did (they all have 16+agents). So, I believe it’s just RNG sadly.