Do customer service tickets get answered?

I submit a question about 2 months ago, I’m beginning to wonder if there’s any point hoping for an answer. How long do people seem to wait, for those who have done this? It seems crazy that there’s much of a wait at all, considering there’s only probably 100-200 active players and what small % of them will submit a ticket at any time.

I’m approaching 6 months with no response.

2 Likes

Oops…

You’re on the wrong forumsection, this is the Age of Conan Mmorpg.

2 Likes

Right and wrong.
Yeah, this is the AoC forum, and AoC can’t have all that many players, but Customer Service is probably shared between all Funcom’s games, and some of them have a lot more players, so there are probably a whole lot of tickets in total for CS to handle every week.

They do not answer support tickets unless you’re a paying subscriber, even then it will be awhile. Age of Conan has no priority in their queue. So they’ll get to you if they have no other games tickets to deal with.

I had tickets resolved with no answer…

1 Like

I am subbed. Sounds like it doesn’t matter though, if funcom only answers AoC tickets when none exist for other games with hundreds of thousands of players.

Pretty interesting how a B2P game (exiles) have way higher support-prio than a monthly sub game, what exactly are we paying for? ah yes! pixels

2 Likes

LOL… Yeah, for some reason it keeps directing (suggesting) me over to other forums. If I don’t check carefully I end up looking kinda foolish… :stuck_out_tongue:

Age of Conan is more fun than exiles. It’s a sign.

1 Like