State of the game 2019

Can i get an answer or some actual help on my ticket? Its been over a month now and its such a simple request. I also have an active subscription. Pretty easy to find my ticket. Come the f on!!!

Might need to walk into their actual headquarters to get a response

1 Like

I have been waiting 39 days so far and still no response :d

And I’m STILL bald, how is that possible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Turns out if you want them to answer your petition you need to complain loudly. I put funcom on twitter blast last night and today i finally got my petition resolved. Who knew

An awareness year, maybe… My character’s hair is bugging too. Please fix it!

Sad but you are right. The game ha so much potencial, there are still many active playeers out there for a 11 years old game but the deveoper just does not care because they have new projects.

If I am the boss of Funcom, I would order to build in some connection between Conan Exiles and Age of Conan. Some kind of … lets say for example if you beat Conan Exiles and you free yourself from the Exiled Lands in Conan Exiles, you get the AoC DLCs for free and one month premium for free. This would bring many new players to AoC and some of them will stay and buy more premium in the future. Funcom would not lose anything with such an offer but maybe revive a good old game.

What does Funcom instead ? They dont care. They dont even care for the paying players of AoC anymore.

1 Like

Took FC so long to respond on a petition regarding a lost item that they can’t see it in the logs anymore, so they can’t give it back. Amazing service, would buy again 5/7

6 Likes

Today marks the 55th day of no responses to my ticket. All I asked was to fix my frozen account so I can sub. I’ve been playing 2-3 hours a day and all that membership benefits thrown out the door.

2 Likes

That is insane…

1 Like

Just to add, they removed my petition without fixing the issue.

2 Likes

It probably just “timed out”.

1 Like