Double shards event - when or if it will occure at all?

That should have been fixed with today’s patch. Are you still not able to use the misplaced gift?

No, it’s not working.

Yes, still not able to use it: " you can´t do this quest again"

[09:34] You received [Misplaced Gift]
[09:34] You cannot do this quest again.

Jep :sleepy:

I guess it’s a one time quest for each char, i can do it on new chars.

Yeah same cannot make it on old toon, but fresh one it’s ok

I apologize for repeating, but I’m too sorry for this situation !!! Elementary things, that have worked for years, breaks down one after another and simply remain hanging like corpses to intimidate people, who still trying to enjoy this beautiful game !!! There is an impression, that the developers are trying to discourage players from playing theirs game !

2 Likes

But what’s about the daily login-rewards, not even this is working anymore?

Yes! At least something, except for discounts!

This seems to function for me but not sure if it’s supposed to be the event rewards.

At worst, even so - give us the shard :crazy_face:BOMB :crazy_face:!!!

Seems they don’t even care about us stupid AoC-Players…

A gift of shards in the item shop for Xmas would certainly make people happy in its place, just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

A gift of shards in the item shop for Xmas would certainly make people happy, just agree :slight_smile:

Using the “Reply” button at the FC forum - we don’t get any “Reply” ;)((

Yeah, just sit it out.

Well really! Why are they trying to discourage players from AOC ??? No events, winter quest doesnt work, no shard bomb in apology of broken mechanics !!! Whose f-ing idea is it to behave like this towards AOС and players ???

1 Like

It’s funny and sad same time situation, moderators and game masters do not respond to community posts on this forum - they do not answer ANYTHING to questions, do not participate in discussions, and this is simply impolite of them (or they behave like naughty stupid little children - they think that ignoring problems will solve them ))) Also, the question about sagas and events for the fete days is OPEN !!! How and when will FC compensate for subscribers, that content we did not receive? (part of the paid service, to some extent, nevertheless …)

How and when will FC compensate for subscribers, that content we did not receive ???

take your money offer no honey

Do you really think posting your ret_arded comment everywhere will do anything? Just accept they won’t do shiit and stop giving them money.

3 Likes