Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: Cats
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Efficient harvester not working with hard worker

Bug Reproduction:

Unlock efficient harvester and hard worker perks and no longer receive twice as many resources on final hit. Small rock with 2 hits receive 2x but big rock and resources with 3 hits do not

1 Like

Tested on :

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: Official Server #1025 PvE (pop when testing 15/40)
Mods: None

It worked fine on patch day , I’ve harvested 60+ Stone and Iron with the last hit same with wood, but something seems broken now .

Upon further testing

Pick > Ore Node ( does not work )
Pick > Tree Node ( does not work )
Axe > Tree Node ( does not work )

Sickle > Plant Node ( works only on plant fiber bush , and it seems to trigger on second pass instead of the last hit)

Skinning Knife > Corpse ( works on mini bosses [ 1skull deer and boar ] does not work on normal corpses [ normal deer and boar] )

I’ll test a few more scenarios at a later date .

I think I know the issue.

Most nodes are harvested after 5 hits. Pre 3.0, with the increases survival perk, you would get 2 double hits and 1 hit for 1/2. So, it would equal out to 5 hits, but you did it in 3 swings instead of 5. You got the same material total, just in less swings.

Now, you get 6 swings worth of material in 3 swings.

1 Like

you beat me to it. The last hit is always less because of the 5 hit rule…although I haven’t checked coal since that is a 6 hit, right?

My pre 3.0 farmrund is now whit the same toll not even the halfe way to go to be full and on top my tool is only half way damage befor 3.0 i was need too repair 3 to 4 times . I say its working absolut fine

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.