LBPR - Additional Features
Unlock Plus
Amunets Deco Collector
Fashionist, Better Thralls
Dangerous Exile AHDS: Alternative health and death system
Roleplay Redux, Devious Desires
Hosav’s Custom UI
Bug Description:

Note: although we have re-enabled our mods, this bug has happened previously when we were playing mod-less, and previously when I played mod-less 2 years ago.

Attempting to open a loot chest for legendary items in the Elder Vaults sometimes does not work. I’ve had it function flawlessly, but sometimes, like today, I cannot open any of the chests even though I have 5 keys in my inventory. Seems about 50/50. I do remember this same bug from a couple years ago, but was unable to find any similar threads which had been answered.

Edit: I stopped to write this mid-way through the vault, and when I reached the end the boss chest was empty. I’ve experienced this in the past, and noted other topics about the end chests going back several years, mostly answered with “We’re looking into it.” Was a problem ever found and fixed for either of these things, or is there a workaround I’m missing?

Thanks Much.

Bug Reproduction:
Attempt to open a loot chest in an Elder Vault with skeleton keys in my inventory
Open the End chest of the Vault

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.