Greetings, Exiles! After much bullying by my partner in crime, AlrenStorm, I come before you to present Emberlight, The Mod of Many Things! Behold!
This mod is intended for roleplayers and other Conan Exiles players who want a richer and more immersive experience. It is crafted with players at the forefront of our work; you won’t need the admin panel to access any of the mod’s current or future content.
Our focus is interactivity. We want players to feel like the things in our mod can be picked up, held, and put to use. Here’s an overview of our features:
Craft, farm and decorate with a wide variety of items:
- Decorative flower pots and trees
- Placeable potted planters and mushroom boxes
- Garden boxes and wedges which snap to building pieces
Build pens and keep game for hides, meat and other resources. The following animals can be domesticated:
Server administrators can configure the crafting time and output of all Homestead machines to fit their server. While in admin mode, use the radial menu on any of these placeables to bring up the Configuration Menu.
Food, soups and drinks are now visible when placed in the inventory of special Serving dishes and mugs, tankards and flagons. You can obtain these items from the Hospitality feats in the Decoration tab of your Feats screen.
- Use the Vanity table to customize your character’s aesthetic, expanding available options and giving you more robust control over how your character looks. In addition to some basics like lipstick style, hair and beard style, the Vanity placeable allows you to do the following:
- Trim or completely shave your character’s body hair
- Change your scalp style independently of your hair style, allowing for unique combinations
- Change your stubble style (for males) independently of beard style, allowing for unique combinations
- Wear a mustache, because we found them in the Dev Kit and figured ‘Why not?’
- Apply glistening body oil to your character for either a subtle desert glow or Aquilonian Gladiator shine
Thrall Dressing Room
- Use the Thrall Dressing Room to customize the appearance of your Thralls
- Place Thralls in the dressing room to activate the dressing room UI
- You can activate the dressing room UI for a placed thrall by using the radial menu. The vanity feat is required in order to do this
New weapons using original artwork:
- Darfari War Blades (axes) for tiers 2 through 5
- Darfari Greatblades (Greatswords) for tiers 2 through 5
- Fist Weapons for tiers 2 through 5
- Greataxes for tiers 2 through 5 as well as Star Metal
Endgame variants of popular weapons
- Epic-tier Falcata, Cutlass, Stygian Khopesh iron and wooden targe shields, all with distinctive looks
- Acheronian Glaive and Acheronian Greataxe created from existing game assets
Craftable armor variants for different climates and visually modified clothing:
- Expedition Armor - Exile light, medium and heavy armor for cold weather, including epics
- Variant Setite chokers
- Rugged Wraps - craftable and practical loincloths and chestwraps for hot and cold weather
- Cold weather climbing boots and gloves, learned via the Mountaineer feat
- Bindable Bed Pillows for cohabitation
- Bookshelves, placeable rows of journals and stacks of scrolls
- Stone butcher tools (learned with the Apprentice Butcher feat)
- Iron Sickle (learned with the Iron Tools feat)
Custom Thralls and Emberloot!
- Thralls with recipes for Emberlight Weapons and Armor have a chance to spawn in the Exiled Lands. Enemies may be equipped with Emberlight Armory weapons, and may cause you to have a bad day
- Emberlight items will drop from slain enemies and can be found in chests around the game world
Quality of life improvements
- stack sizes increased to 100 for most consumables and materials
- Basic crafting station inventory size increased to 30 slots.
- Preservation box and Improved Preservation box inventories doubled.
- Barrels and Small Barrels can now be used to store items
- Combine Leather to make Thick Leather at the Armorer’s Bench
- Crafting shaped wood produces 1 bark
Some images to whet your appetite: