Emberlight - A Mod for Literally Everyone

Greetings, Exiles! After much bullying by my partner in crime, AlrenStorm, I come before you to present Emberlight, The Mod of Many Things! Behold!

For more detailed information on what’s in Emberlight, check out our wiki page:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Mod:Emberlight

Join us on Discord! Ask questions to your heart’s content or just be goofy:
https://discord.gg/B4cE9RG

If you love the mod, please consider supporting us via Ko-fi or Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/studioemberlight
https://ko-fi.com/emberlight

This mod is intended for roleplayers and other Conan Exiles players who want a richer and more immersive experience. It is crafted with players at the forefront of our work; you won’t need the admin panel to access any of the mod’s current or future content.

Our focus is interactivity. We want players to feel like the things in our mod can be picked up, held, and put to use. Here’s an overview of our features:

Core Features Information:
Mod:Emberlight - Official Conan Exiles Wiki

Cuisine!

Food, soups and drinks are now visible when placed in the inventory of special Serving dishes and mugs, tankards and flagons. You can obtain these items from the Hospitality feats in the Decoration tab of your Feats screen.

Additional Items

• Bindable Bed Pillows for cohabitation
  • Bookshelves, placeable rows of journals and stacks of scrolls
  • Stone butcher tools (learned with the Apprentice Butcher feat)
  • Iron Sickle (learned with the Iron Tools feat)

Additional Gameplay Tweaks

• Some stack sizes adjusted
  • Basic crafting station inventory size increased to 30 slots.
  • Barrels and Small Barrels can now be used to store items
  • Combine Leather to make Thick Leather at the Armorer’s Bench

Custom Thralls and Emberloot!

Thralls with recipes for Emberlight Weapons and Armor have a chance to spawn in the Exiled Lands. Enemies may be equipped with Emberlight Armory weapons, and may cause you to have a bad day

Emberlight items will drop from slain enemies and can be found in chests around the game world

Color your buildings! Use themes packaged with the mod, or create your own by painting painstakingly color by color!

Homestead Information:

Horticulture

Craft, farm and decorate with a wide variety of items:

• Decorative flower pots and trees
  • Placeable potted planters and mushroom boxes
  • Garden boxes and wedges which snap to building pieces

Animal Husbandry

Build pens and keep game for hides, meat and other resources. The following animals can be domesticated:

• Rabbits
  • Antelopes
  • Gazelle
  • Ostriches
  • Goats
  • Boar
  • Deer
  • Shoebills

Configurability

Server administrators can configure the crafting time and output of all Homestead machines to fit their server. While in admin mode, use the radial menu on any of these placeables to bring up the Configuration Menu.

Vanity Information:

Vanity

• Use the Vanity table to customize your character’s aesthetic, expanding available options and giving you more robust control over how your character looks. In addition to some basics like lipstick style, hair and beard style, the Vanity placeable allows you to do the following:
    • Trim or completely shave your character’s body hair
    • Change your scalp style independently of your hair style, allowing for unique combinations
    • Change your stubble style (for males) independently of beard style, allowing for unique combinations
    • Wear a mustache, because we found them in the Dev Kit and figured ‘Why not?’
    • Apply glistening body oil to your character for either a subtle desert glow or Aquilonian Gladiator shine

Thrall Dressing Room

• Use the Thrall Dressing Room to customize the appearance of your Thralls
    • Place Thralls in the dressing room to activate the dressing room UI
    • You can activate the dressing room UI for a placed thrall by using the radial menu. The vanity feat is required in order to do this

Carnage Information

Emberlight contains a number of enhancements to the Conan Exiles combat system:

New weapons:

• New weapon styles, including Katars, Claws, Bastard Swords and One-handed Spears
  • New additions to existing styles

New Legendary Weapons

• New Emberlight legendary weapons can be found in the skeleton key chests near world bosses

Armor Variants and Modified Clothing

• Expedition Armor - Exile light, medium and heavy armor for cold weather, including epics
  • Bandit Mask
  • Variant Setite chokers
  • Rugged Wraps - craftable and practical loincloths and chestwraps for hot and cold weather
  • Cold weather climbing boots and gloves, learned via the Mountaineer feat[/list]

Some images to whet your appetite:

20 Likes

It was fantastic until Arlen drank my booze.

I would rate 10/10

Includes moustaches and the ability to be oily.

2 Likes

That booze was half gone when i “found” it

1 Like

This has been one of the mods I refuse to play without for a while now, especially after the vanity was added.

1 Like

added to my list of mods to try :slight_smile:

1 Like

New model i am working on:

3 Likes

This is a great mod, still didnt play with it, was waiting pets go out of the testlive.

We Updated to 1.1.7 which added sericulture (silk farming) and Winemaking, both are feats you can learn if you loot the journals in the world (from NPC’s) that teach them.

4 Likes

When you say for everyone, do you mean PC? Or consoles too? :rofl:

Hey… you guys have PC’s right?

Yesterday was my birthday so I’m just going to pretend that the update was for me specifically.

1 Like

Mine too. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday guys!

1 Like

How do you make the silkworm habitat?

You need to loot box of Khitan silk worms and the journal from the Lemurians (i think i spelled their name right). After that is just some wood and twine

1 Like

Coming to an Emberlight update near you (soon tm):

Six tiers of hoplite spears (that rhymes) with full light and heavy attack chains, including offhand weapon and shield variants.

2 Likes

Guess I don’t need to do the javelin mod I’ve had on the back burner for a while. I can finally be the hoplite I know I am sniffle

1 Like

Wonder what this little shack is?

3 Likes

Looks like a smaller pet pen from the looks of it.

Did the rhino give it away? Damn it Fred you weren’t supposed to be in the pic! Lol… yeah its a single slot animal pen.

1 Like