Encumbrnace balance

Well if you’re raiding alone isn’t that your fault? Seems like shooting them in the legs with bows would slow them down a fair bit and last I knew you DO burn through stamina faster when encumbered even if you can still move at normal speed… (Anyways cripple from shooting them in the legs would slow them down and if they’re specked encumbrance they should be easy pickings when crippled by your archers… )

1. You can raid with an entire clan and if they have massive gates or two exits it’s impossible to bodyblock the doorway entirely.

2. Arrows are hard to hit and you can literally just wiggle your joystick a bit while running and then archery becomes spray and pray. Not to mention the second perk in encumbrance makes cripple laughable

And yes, you do run out of stam faster but if you’re grit/enc only then you still outrun people using the standard 1 perk or 2 perks in grit

I feel like you’ve never raided somebody who’s built a base with its main defense being enc build runners to escape.

I suppose that’s because I mostly just play on PvE C, but was just spitballing some ideas… I don’t suppose laying down a minefield/plunking down palisades is a viable option to slow down the runners… (Assuming you got the element of surprise.)

1 Like

I wish it was. Traps and palisades should have a use as raid tools, but sadly you can’t place them on land already claimed. That though has crossed my mind before however, and I think it would freshen up the pvp scene with this mechanic. As you can assume, it’s annoying wasting bombs on a base just to have them sprint away with literally everything on one or two people

What do greese orbs/arrows do? Do they just make an AOE that explodes when ignited or what? Maybe if they had a stamina drain that caused players to slip and fall when stamina runs out? (Stamina drain from trying not to slip and fall while standing in the greese AOE…)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.