End of months - patch

Hi Funcom.
It’s 1 week after the month of March, still no patch and no update about it.
This is totally unrespectable.
We spent days on this game and money for no news.
Today another PC patch out and we still without patch. We sure that this patch won’t come out this month even.
Thank You Funcom

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

When you rush to get things done, they could go wrong

Well this is a rather ignorant comment to make. Especially given the fact that Funcom themselves stated they were going to put out a patch for consoles. But hey, I’m sure you know better than the people who actually work on the game don’t you. So, why don’t you go ahead and buy a shiny new PC for @Effemme94 as well as a copy of the game and all of it’s expansions since hey, that’s what you think the best solution is.

8 Likes

"To lose patience is to lose the battle.” “ Patience attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far.” “Learning patience can be a difficult experience, but once conquered, you will find life is easier.” … “ Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.”

…or maybe not. :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah what he said

Hello everyone,

We’ve just posted a new message regarding the console situation. You can find more details here

As always, thank you for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

Not sure what anger you think you are talking about but whatever floats your boat. Oh and look, they just posted an update about the patch and what do you know, it’s being held up in certification by SONY and MICROSOFT. But sure, lets get on the Funcom hate train because the update is slightly delayed. Now, take a long look in a mirror there and think long an hard about who is quick to anger. :smile:

1 Like

I’m a PC player as well. So what exactly is your point to that statement? What exactly is being projected here other than your ■■■■■■ attitude towards people who play on consoles and then? If anything is getting old, it’s the kind of high and mighty attitude of people like you. “Oh, you don’t play the way I do? What is wrong with you? How dare you complain or expect the company to fix something they have already stated they are working on fixing. Go out and spend thousands of dollars to play the way I do instead.” Not everyone can play on PC, or wants to. Those players do not lose the right to play just because they do not play on the system you personally play on.

2 Likes

He might have sounded rude but in essence hes not completely wrong. Its clear as a day that they don’t give a sh** about console players and only do what is necessary on the most extreme scenarios (ofc thats my opinion based on what i see, not spreading misinformation eh?). Why would anyone subject themselves to that, when they can simply play another game? Thats a good advice in my eyes, don’t waste time with this game :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not possibile have a date? This is incredible, it’s already 2 weeks after the month of MARCH month and we are just having general no specific info about certification progress. We deserve to have better info , honestly. I spent 3 years on this game and i feel so teased on your part, reading promises that seem fake and news just to keep us good.

2 Likes

As console users it’s frustrating but not a stand alone occurrence. Any game that gets ported from pc to console is pretty much the same. Pc is the platform it’s designed to run on originally so it’s always going to be behind. Any new content is going to be available for pc months before console so we may as well just relax, enjoy what we have and wait for the greener grass. How we wait is up to the individual. Either let it happen when it happens or get yourself all worked up (which incidentally yields the exact same result just with a dose of bonus stress for free lol) and end up ruining your love of the game.

2 Likes

LOoooool i think our money is as worthfull as pc players money…they took our money happily so what u talking…then don’t sell a game if ur not able to bring it to console

1 Like

I think you’re all taking @Darkzavon completely the wrong way. What he’s trying to convey is that this has happened before and will continue to happen. Console has pretty much never been up to date with pc and prob won’t be for the entire life of the game. The only way people will avoid this frustration of feeling second best is indeed to buy a pc and take the issue out of the equation. I don’t think he’s being an elitist or smart ■■■ at all.

1 Like

you might be right, but my skin is paper thin today :sunglasses:

yeah I’m offended lol

2 Likes

Maybe Funcom just forgot to click send on their update to Sony and Microsoft lol

It’s just sitting in Drafts, they’ll realize it soon, dont worry lol