Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1025
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

building dissapeared

Bug Reproduction:

no idea. the server kicked me out, looked like server down, when I came back one of our bases dissapeared. It was built over the water, near the estuary. The teleport there was not on the teleporter list, so I went there to check out. We visit if often, so it was not demolished, purge level was almost none. Our horse and defender slaves were just floating in the air. All our base had t3 mats yet they all just vanished. They were ok earlier today.
According to server log, it was demolished by a player, but it was not decayed so I don’t know why that happened :frowning:

Sounds like you got reported and an admin comes to delete your base. They often have names that sound like playernames. Was your base very big or did it block a pathway or npc spawns?

Nope, our base was on the water on the estuary, not blocking anything. We noticed another base dissapeared near the skeleton king dungeon. Other bases had a decay of less than 40 hours. Others over 100 hours. All this happened since a popup notifying the decay timer was reset to the 7 day default value, but some bases had a ridiculously low decay value. All of them t2/t3 mats.

The one on the estuary was round, over the water, with the artisan tables and tp on the main floor, the second one decorated as a living home with some beds, around the base a small spa, and a world map. I’ve seen bases which are 3 times ours.
The one near the skeleton king was a round hut just to hang around and relax while hunting for the king. Not to big anyway.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share with us the exact location of the base by pointing at it on the in-game map?

Also, please tell us your character and clan name.

Feel free to reach out in private if you prefer. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.