Epic Flawless Armor

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official 2506)]
Type of issue: [Flawless Epic Cimmerian steel armor (and other types) one bar cold resistance
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [E-4 close to 5]

[With an improved armorers bench --Werk of the Forgotten Tribe /Grrr legbiter/ Oisun the smith all epic flawless armor comes out with 1 bar cold resistance or 1 bar heat resistance depending of type of armor being made] (prior to update armor had two bars when crafting)

One note DLC armors still provide 2 bars protection

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. place need ingredients in improved armorers bench
  2. put a T4 crafter in armorer slot
    3.select item and craft
1 Like

Hello @kazorvey, thank you for reaching out!

Have you tried testing wearing the armor you crafted outside of your base, without being sheltered, as it will affect the Temperature Resistance stats?

I think he talking about the base, as i have noticed some epic armors aren’t giving 2 bars per, and DLC’s do. I know the Khari only gives 1 bar (though there is no epic flawless version i believe).

@Hugo All non dlc armours have reverted to 1 bar resistance, while all dlcs have 2 bars weather resistance since the derketo dlc implementation… and this count for both under sheltered and open enviroment

yes all flawless epic armor crafted at the improved armors bench with a name armor only gives one bar of heat or cold protection after new DLC. All DLC armors still give two bars. When you get in the cold it is easy to see as i have a set of hyperborean slaver crafted before and one set crafted after the new DLC the difference is clear. I have tested it with three different armor set epic flawless zamorian thief, epic flawless cimmerian steel and epic flawless hyperborean slaver they and other have been nerf’ed to one bar protection.

Also is there a way the Dev can fix the improved armor’s bench so we players do not need and armors bench and an improved armors bench. To see what I am talking about try crafting derketo priest armor without a standard armors bench it can not be done, as you need non flawless liners to craft it. How about a flawless version of each priest gear.

We’ve registered the resistance issue as it seems to be related to the interface, since in the stats panel the resistances seem to be updating correctly.

Regarding your armorer’s bench feedback, it has been forwarded to the developers for consideration, although its currently working as intended by design.

IT is not just the interface Non DLC Epic flawless armor does not provide 2 bar cold resistance going into the cold areas causes the player to take cold damage if they are wearing non DLC armor

If you wear DLC armor players take no damage

The bug with Non DLC Epic Flawless Armor is giving a real advantage to player that have purchased the DLC. The DLC says offers on ingame advantage but right now it offers a big advantage.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.