Error Code CE-34878-0

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Loading Screen]

[Free text]

Go to single player then select continue and play offline. The loading screen plays thru until very end then I get blue screen with error code CE-34878-0. I have the latest updates on game and PS4 Pro. The error code started 2 days ago (9/11/18) and I’ve tried everything. PLEASE HELP!!!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.start game
2.select single player
3.Continue
4.select offline
5. wait for loading to almost finish

2 Likes

So I have both ps4 pro and launch ps4 same thing is happening to me on ps4 pro single player co-op and offline won’t load completely gets near the end and crashes so I uploaded my save data on the cloud servers for ps plus and downloaded it to my launch ps4 which does not have the current update to the game I canceled it and I can load onto my save game. It has to do with there recent patch. Either way they need to fix this asap why is it Error code CE-34878 over and over won’t even load in. I been sending reports everyday to Sony. Funcom devs what gives you guys to busy working on pets? Hopefully they patch this soon as the ps4 pro looks better and plays better than on my launch ps4. At least I can load in to my game save still shouldn’t have to be playing this way well guess I will play with the old patch til they fix the current patch to not crash everytime on the loading screens.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.