Exceptional Hardened Steel Spear

All
Bug
All
All

@Narelle solved the question of the missing Flawless Hardened Steel Spear in this post, which leads me to another question.

Since Beri is a T4, does that mean the Exceptional Hardened Steel Spear cannot be made at all?

Regards

jim

2 Likes

Just checked on my Live Singleplayer by spawning in all necessary ingredients and learning the recipes, and you might be on to something. I only have one DLC, so it’s easy to see in the screencap that the Exceptional version is not available. This is after removing/replacing the thrall both before and after restart. The recipe doesn’t show up for me. On the off chance it matters, the blacksmith I spawned in was from the Relic Hunter faction.

1 Like

I can’t test atm but what about a nordheimer blacksmith III?

3 Likes

Didn’t think to check that, but it’s a smart call. Spawned one in from the Heirs of the North faction and the recipe does display.
*Also spawned a Nordheimer blacksmith from the Exile faction, but the recipe does not display. It has to be a “true” nordheimer.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming @bbtech.

4 Likes

Thanks, guys, the page has been updated based on your tests.

If I got that wrong, please let me know :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.