Exiled Lands Story conclusion and integration

2 Likes

I achieved that feat just yesterday actually. They moved it to “slithering sands” or something like that. It’s the island on L6.

1 Like

@TotenMeister Exactly. Wait, just one??? And isn’t she a half breed like Tyros anyway?

1 Like

slithering beach

1 Like

one would reason a giant’s daughter would also be a giant genetically. I’m not a master of Ymir powers and inheritance though

1 Like

Just lacks that blue tinge. Must be only on the y chromosome.

Found the answer on the wiki.

Ymir is the lord of war and storms. Frost Giants are said to be the male children of Ymir, while his singular daughter, Atali, is said to haunt the battlefields of men, luring them to their death in the frozen wastes of the north. According to the Nordheimers, when a warrior falls in battle they go to Valhalla, the great feasting hall of Ymir, to dine and fight forever. When invoked, Ymir takes the form of a Frost Giant wielding an enormous axe and leaving a trail of frost in his wake

2 Likes

this one in my idea is more less like in movies sometime, when character talks with viewers like deathpool taks with us , or in simpsons sometime they say something where they feel they are cartoon not irl
this one may be same thing with breaking 4 wall, because if u go into phylosophic ( sorry word is to hard for me to know correction in english ) this frost giant can say as well that like u are character and he talks with it like he is actual projection of US - the players, thus if u die in game u cant leave it and will be respawned… thats how i understood that thing

2 Likes

That’s me in the screengrab with Ladagara. My toon is always juuuust a smidgen below full character height. :smiley: She may not be a giant but she’s a whole lot of woman.

After reading more of the Hour of the Dragon, it seems Xaltotun is a formidable foe. If they were going to introduce AOE “sorcery” and the mummy, plus the back-story to Belverus, they need look no farther than the pages of Weird Tales.

3 Likes

Dude was a High Priest of Set in Acheron. In a city like Python and in a time like the Acheronian Empire, one doesn’t get to a position like that without being extremely powerful and dangerous.

EDIT for flavor: “It was a black reality, an empire of black magicians, steeped in evil now long forgotten. It was finally overthrown by the Hyborian tribes of the west. The wizards of Acheron practiced foul necromancy, thaumaturgy of the most evil kind, grisly magic taught them by devils.”

4 Likes

you mean a 4th wall break and philosophical. I was leaning toward how you go without sleep and only blink into existence with the lack of dreams and how you and enemies come back could be reasoned to work in a dream as a means to forgive video game logic. Outcast is just being self aware

I would love to play tall characters but then there is the doors, cloth physics and all that stuff to contend with.

1 Like

add clambering through door animations and pretty sure size is no problem Aesir armor on human aesir armor on frost giant, npc armor on Ladagara.