Exorcist neck in single player

Single Player
Bug
PvE
Brasil

every time I go into the game, the neck is turned backwards, it is very uncomfortable to look at .

Does anybody know how to solve this?t

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Sorry, I do not know how to fix it, but by chance, did you change the height when you created the character?

Regards

jim

PS: good title

1 Like

I don’t remember at the moment, but I believe so

That does get some weird effects, but I have heard mostly about clothing.

Someone else can chime in here, but unless you start using a mod, it’s time to start over, if that is truly the cause ?

@Multigun or someone else knows which one; sorry, I do not.

Regards

jim

1 Like

Working as intended, the character is disrespecting you by refusing to look at you. Kill the insect and start anew. :smiling_imp:

But seriously, do you use any mods? Does it seem to be affected by clothing, or does switching to 1st person then back to 3rd change anything?

2 Likes

I do not use mods.

There are a few things you can try to solve it.

1. Go to,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\440900

and see if there are still mod folders left. If so, either create a temporary folder to put them in, or delete them.
2. If the issue persists, consider using ‘System Restore’ to restore the game to a time before this issue occurred.
3. If system restore is not an option, you can try a clean reinstall of the game.

Important!

Before you perform a clean install first safe your game or it will be lost forever!

Go to,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved

Create a folder and move all the game_backup_xx Data Base Files in it, and put it somewhere safe outside the ConanSandbox folder.

By Ignasis:

THE CATCH-ALL SOLUTION

▼ Clean Install

This seems to be a catchall solution for many issues. It’s probably not best to start with this due to the time it takes to download and install. If you can’t find a solution below, this is your best bet.

How it’s done: Please note that simply reinstalling the game as you might do under normal circumstances is not going to fix most issues. To do a clean install, please navigate to the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\

Delete the “Conan Exiles” folder that you find here, and then try installing the game through Steam as you would normally do. Note that this is the default install location. Your install location may be different choose to manually specify the install location.

1 Like

Is cause in the exiled lands…“gotta look over your shoulder constantly”
Looks creepy tho

1 Like

My character did this when I used the UI tool to take clean camera shots. I took the shot, then logged out and when I returned he was that way. When he died, he came back normal.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.