Explaining purge

1st base was at Pirate ship, smaller base all in t3 had a med wheel work stations and not alot but some fighter/archer thralls.
2nd base was south of mounds of the dead along the river ,didnt have much of anything but the still spawned inside the base. this one i killed the 1st round and the 2nd round spawned inside also.

i have a main base that has like 50 err so fighter archer thralls that hasnt been attacked, but if they do attack it and just spawn inside, im screwed anyway so im not loggin in till its fixed or admin turns off purge

I hope this is a bug and not intended. really bad idea if intended

For the Devs and everybody who is interested

Link to the purge test of Sven P

You should mainly look at the part with the castle in the desert. Locusts spawned right in one tower, blocking their ways and are only difficult to attack. Even a bonedragon spawned in the tower although he is twice times bigger as this building.
The castle is standing free and reachable in the plain desert. Again in this case the purge should has come from outside.

1 Like

Holy Orkin Man his tower is crawling. At 10:26 his locust purge regroups and it just gets sicker from there!

robtheswede mentioned in moosā€™s stream that the way the spawning mechanic works is that if the game canā€™t find a suitable spot within a set range from your base theyā€™ll spawn on the inside. So, not necessarily just the mountaintop bases get the phone call from inside the house - though I got the impression that that was just supposed to be with undead.

However, the spawner could be acting janky. I have yet to be able to test it myself.

This is a really good stream of an ingame (not forced) Purge :+1:

I feel like Iā€™m the only one to have not experienced a Purge yet. I have played 60 hours over the past two weeks, mostly with a full purge bar, and not seen it begin on the server, let alone attack me. :cry:

From what I have seen, it looks fun and Iā€™m just waiting my turn :slight_smile:

I had 3 purges so far,Then yesterday it stopped and not one since.
Doing every thing the same as before and canā€™t even get my meter to move since.