Exploiting Server Crash During PvP Hours

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug

Just curious, but have you guys looked into clans/people abusing exploits to crash the game during raid hours to prevent and kill players before they can re-connect to the game?
Happened about 4 or 5 times on the 26th when my clan tried to defend against a multi-clan raid.
And I’ve made several posts before that can validate the frequency of this happening, especially in our server.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Be on during PvP Hours.
  2. Defend against raid.
  3. ???
  4. Server crash.

They are going to need server type official or not and server # no names of people. Possibly video. Good luck.

It’s an official PvP server. And I’ve made about 5-6 reports of the server being crashed before on the Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread

Consider going to Gportal as well for this one, it seems to be happening a lot, at least going through the company running the servers something might get done.

Server crashes were frequent across many popular ps4 pvp servers until avatars were turned off. Before they turned off avatar summoning It was even rumored one obnoxious ps4 clan crashed a server to drop their enemies’ bubbles on restart but instead got wiped themselves when it was discovered their bubbles were down. . Then again it didn’t take much to crash the server either, just summoning an avatar or two could do it. I would think however if its still frequent crashes its probably intentional if bubbles are still going down. Always try to pop your bubbles just after raid or longer so if the server crashes in the middle of raid window your bubble has a better chance at being left up.

I can’t figure out how to post the link but you’d have more luck going through their official exploit hunter tool.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.